CAHPS® Online Reporting System
About Comparative Data
The CAHPS Online Reporting System presents results for two surveys: the CAHPS Health Plan Survey and the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS). Data are available for composite measures, rating measures, and individual survey items, organized according to survey version and field period.
Key features of the CAHPS Online Reporting System include:
- Top Box Scores: The percentage of survey respondents who chose the most positive score for a given item’s response scale.
- Frequencies: The distribution of scores for all response options. Users can run custom displays by selected respondent and plan (HP-CAHPS) or practice site (CG-CAHPS) characteristics.
- Bar charts: A graphical distribution of survey results that shows the top, bottom, and middle response categories.
- Percentiles: The percentage of health plans (HP-CAHPS) or practices sites (CG-CAHPS) that scored at or below a particular top box score.
- Report Builder: Users can create and download custom reports.
For further information contact the CAHPS Database