CAHPS® Clinician & Group Survey Database
The CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS) Database contains results for multiple versions of the survey submitted by various sponsors, including practice sites, medical groups, and regional health collaboratives. It has been operational since 2010.
- Review aggregated data for the past two years.
- Review Chartbooks dating back to 2012.
- Read about submitting data from the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey.
What is the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey?
The Clinician & Group Survey assesses patients' experiences with health care providers and staff in doctor’s offices. Survey results can be used to:
- Improve care provided by individual providers, sites of care, medical groups, or provider networks.
- Equip consumers with information they can use to choose physicians and other health care providers, physician practices, or medical groups.
The CAHPS Database collects and reports data from the Adult Survey 3.0 and the 3.0 version of the Adult Survey with the Patient-Centered Medical Home Item Set.
Learn more about the Clinician & Group Survey.
Review the core instrument: Adult Survey 3.0 (PDF, 244 KB)
2018 Reporting Documents
- CAHPS Database Overview (PDF, 183 KB)
- Definition of Composites, Ratings, and Individual Items (PDF, 283 KB)
- How Results Are Calculated (PDF, 297 KB)