CAHPS® Clinician & Group Survey Database
The CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS) Database contains results for multiple versions of the survey submitted by various sponsors, including practice sites, medical groups, and regional health collaboratives. In 2021, AHRQ suspended new data submissions due to an anticipated decline in participation. AHRQ will continue to make available all existing CG-CAHPS Database reporting products.
- Review aggregated data for the past two years on the AHRQ Data Tools site.
- Review Chartbooks dating back to 2012.
What is the CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey?
The Clinician & Group Survey assesses patients' experiences with health care providers and staff in doctor’s offices. Survey results can be used to:
- Improve care provided by individual providers, sites of care, medical groups, or provider networks.
- Equip consumers with information they can use to choose physicians and other health care providers, physician practices, or medical groups.
The CAHPS Database collects and reports data from the Adult Survey 3.0 and the 3.0 version of the Adult Survey with the Patient-Centered Medical Home Item Set.
Learn more about the Clinician & Group Survey.
Review the core instrument: Adult Survey 3.0 (PDF, 244 KB)
2019 Reporting Documents
- How Results Are Calculated (PDF, 353 KB)